Monday, August 13, 2012

Inspiration: Classroom Jobs Chart

I was inspired by the classroom jobs chart idea posted on Building a House of Love!  My classroom theme is centered around the beloved Muppets, "Moving Right Along Together in Second Grade".  SO, when I saw this idea I had to create a classroom job chart incorporating our classroom theme...


I formatted each piece in Microsoft Publisher, printed, and laminated before putting together (using the directions given at Building a House of Love).  Then I hung the chart using two Command hooks (fabulous!), after simply punching a whole in each corner at the top. Students' names were secured to clothespins using a hot glue gun.



What I like most about this chart is that it's long, narrow, and fits perfectly by the doorway.  Well, and the fact that the Muppets are represented!!  Moi's proud of how nicely it turned out!!
BTW--The stylists are in charge of making sure the classroom looks good (nice and tidy)...
Head on over to Katie at Building a House of Love for simple, step-by-step directions!

No comments:

Post a Comment