Monday, February 25, 2013

Fuzzy & Fun!! Read Across America Bookmarks

I think I like fuzzy pom-poms almost as much as googly eyes--they just make me smile inside... :0) Not to mention, fuzzy pom-poms remind me of the whimsical trees in Dr. Seuss's books, so I decided to make some bookmarks for the kids.
  

The more that you read, the more things you will know.  The more that you know, the more places you'll go (I Can Read with My Eyes Shut by Dr. Seuss).

Grinched font courtesy of dafont.com and book graphic by The 3AM Teacher.

I have linked a PDF bookmark file.  Just print on colored card stock, laminate, punch, add ribbon (1/8"), and use a hot glue gun to attach the pom-pom.  I purchased my black grosgrain ribbon and colored pom-poms at Michael's.  I think the kids will really enjoy these!

No comments:

Post a Comment